Jerry Helgeson, owner and President of American Eagle Distributing has been in the beer distribution business since 1973. His career path has been marked with determination, commitment and a vision to succeed. His extensive experience in the business includes:
- 1973 – The General Manager of A&B Distributing in Pueblo, a Schlitz beer and other beer brand distributor.
- 1975 – Approached by Olympia Brewing Company and formed Gold Seal Distributing Co., wholesaling multiple beer brands.
- 1980 – Purchased the Anheuser-Busch distributorships in Fort Morgan, Greeley and Fort Collins (in 1990).
- 2002 – Consolidated the Greeley and Fort Collins distributorships into a new 120,000-square-foot facility near the new Larimer County fairgrounds.
- 2003 – Was instrumental in securing the naming rights and supporting sponsorship of the Budweiser Events Center, which is located at the larimer County Fairgrounds.